Want to play some old or new emulator games on your couch? Going to add them to the Steam and use big picture mode? Well, fear not! It is no longer a chore that ruins everyone’s mood. Introducing Steam ROM Manager!
Everything you need to know is right there under your nose! It even has a cheeky FAQ for slow learners or lazy people.
Easy to setup and use
Choose your image
You can choose the image you like!
Verbose information about what your parser is doing
Parser not working or is working not as you intended it to? Test it to see what’s what!
Fuzzy (natural) title matching
Can’t seem to find images for your title, but they are certainly on supported websites? Could it be due to some missing or mistypes characters in your title? Fuzzy matching to the rescue! It will match closest title to the list of titles downloaded from SteamGridDB.
- Multiplatform - runs on Windows and Linux! Should run on Mac OS too, but you’ll need to build it from source yourself.
- Multiple image providers - fully supports image downloads from SteamGridDB, retrogaming.cloud and partially from ConsoleGrid.
- Local images - you can set parser up to user your own local images.
- Thank you doZennn for providing title list for fuzzy matching and an icon.
- Thank you HEspoke for actively handling issues and creating Steam group.